There is light at the end of the tunnel. PLEASE don't let your guard down. We want you to help each other so we all can see our parents, grandparents, family and friends and have that dance we have been longing for.
Please stay in as much as you can and if you have to venture out, keep washing hands, wearing your mask and keep your distance.
Even after vaccines are administered we will still have to be cautious:
1. No vaccine is 100% effective.
2. Vaccines don't provide immediate protection.
3. COVID vaccines may not prevent you from spreading the virus.
4. Masks help protect people with compromised immune systems.
5. Masks help protect against any strain of the coronavirus, in spite of genetic mutations.
Lets make this year count and be extra cautious.